ABOUT THE ILLINOIS SECURITY PROFESSIONALS ASSOCIATION®
The Illinois Security Professionals Association® (ISPA) is the "Voice for Private Security," representing the private security industry throughout the State of Illinois. Our members are committed to working together to enhance the professionalism of the private security industry while increasing the level of expertise of the private security professional.
The Illinois Security Professionals Association® is the voice in Illinois representing the private security industry. Besides being the association advocate at the State level, we advance the knowledge and level of expertise of members involved in the private security industry. We accomplish this strategic objective by offering a high level of continuing professional education and advanced level programming to address the ever-changing industry.
Through the efforts of the Illinois Security Professionals Association®, members have access to increasing professionalism, knowledge and expertise of those involved in the private security profession.
- Is the Voice for Private Security in Illinois;
- Commits to the highest standards of professional practice and ethics;
- Governs and makes association decisions openly, inclusively and transparently;
- Manages all ISPA resources effectively, efficiently and transparently;
- Strives at all times to be a strategic, adaptive and innovative organization.
ISPA ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- To be a sound, efficient, sustainable association with an active and engaged membership, along with the resources and infrastructure to fulfill the organizations goals and objectives..