It is not enough for us to serve the security community. At the Illinois Security Professionals Association®, we also strive to involve security professionals and we have many opportunities designed to do just that.
Since ISPA is a member-based association, we need security professionals and supplier partner volunteers. In exchange for your time and support, you will develop leadership skills and enhance your network, benefiting you both professionally and personally. Volunteering is just as easy as it is rewarding.
As a volunteer, you can:
- Contribute to industry and organizational issues
- Exercise new leadership, team building and communication skills
- Network intimately with industry experts and thought leaders
- Engage fellow ISPA members in meaningful dialogue
- Design "By Members, for Members" professional programming
- Work collaboratively in order to foster a spirit of innovation and creativity
- Learn from many diverse people and viewpoints
- Contribute first hand to knowledge creation
The 2021-2022 Call for Volunteers is now open.
- Preview the list of "Volunteer Opportunities:" VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- When you are ready to volunteer, click on the specific committee and click the "Apply to" link.
- Thank you for volunteering, it is as simple as that.
If you do not see something that interests you, come back often as new volunteer opportunities always open up. Committee terms are for one year with a maximum term of three years. The ISPA Call for Volunteers opens at various times of the year depending on whether you are looking at a committee or a task force.
- Committee terms run from 1 January - 31 December
- Task Force Terms:
- Golf Classic: 1 January - 30 June
- Awards/Honors Gala: 1 April - 31 December