Awards Gala Advisory Committee
This program was created in 1961 and has run annually ever since. In addition to being the premier recognition program in the State of Illinois, the Gala provides the opportunity for professionals from private security, law enforcement, fire life safety, emergency management and homeland security to come together with the purpose of recognizing individuals for their outstanding work during 2018.
The Advisory Committee:
- Works with ISPA staff in the solicitation of sponsorships for the event.
- Seeks nominations for award consideration.
- Sends direct electronic communications (as needed) promoting ticket/table purchases.
- As needed, works on pre-event setup the day prior to the Gala.
- Attends the Gala and volunteer's onsite as needed.
- In-person formation meeting held in the late spring of the year.
- In-person debrief meeting held in January immediately following the previous year;s Awards Gala. (approximately 1 to 1.5 hours).
- Monthly conference calls as needed.(.5 to 1 hour)
- Attend the Awards Gala.
The Awards Gala Advisory Committee is for:
- Engaged members who are excited about growing this premier event.
- Previous Awards Gala attendees and are willing to offer honest feedback and soluitons to improve and grow the Awards Gala
- Willing to volunteer at the Awards Gala as needed.
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital Chicago
Cox Auto, Inc.
Advisory Committee Members
Allied Universal Security
Special Solutions Ltd.
ISPA Vice President
Dennis Gano, CAE
ISPA Executive Director