2019 ISPA Awards Program
Nominate a Colleague or Peer for Award Consideration at the 58th Annual ISPA Awards Program
Held on Tuesday, December 3, 2019.
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS IS NOW OPEN!
In 2019, The Illinois Security Professionals Association is celebrating the 58th anniversary of the ISPA Awards Program,
when we come together to recognize our colleagues and peers who have demonstrated how their work ethic strengthens
the Private Security Community.
We encourage you to nominate a colleague or peer for an award in one of the following categories by August 30, 2019,
for consideration by the Awards Selection Committee.
- Excellence in Security Operations
- Life Saving
- Lindberg Bell Security Executive of the Year
- Security Professionals Who Make a Difference
- FIRE LIFE SAFETY
- Award of Valor
- Fire Life Safety Official of the Year
- HOMELAND SECURITY
- Excellence in Emergency Management
- Excellence in Homeland Security
- LAW ENFORCEMENT
- Award of Valor
- Law Enforcement Official of the Year
- REAL ESTATE
- Security Excellence in Real Estate Management
- Excellence in Public Service
- James Brodie Excellence in Legislation
- Laurence P. Mulcrone Lifetime Achievement Award
- Public / Private Liaison Award
It is not difficult to submit a nomination for a colleague or peer. Simply fill out the online nomination form, and submit your nomination.
Your nominations(s) will be panel-reviewed for consideration by the ISPA Awards Selection Committee.
If your nominee is named an ISPA Award Recipient, they will be notified via electronic mail on or before September 20, 2019. All Award
Recipients will be recognized at the 58th Annual Awards Gala on Tuesday, December 3, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
For more information on how to nominate someone, please contact Dennis Gano, CAE at firstname.lastname@example.org.