- Composition: The committee will consist of Regular and/or Industry Partner members in fully good standing with ISPA,
- Description: The committee is assigned strategic goals by the Board of Directors. The committee will development and implement action plans to achieve assigned goals relating to member growth and retention.
- Meetings: Committee members meet 6 - 8 times a year to discuss and measure action steps taken towards achieving assigned strategic goals. Meetings will be scheduled by the committee chair and will be held virtually via Zoom.
- Action steps for 2020-2021:
- Actively promote new member growth both regular members and Industry Partner members.
- Implement measurable tactics to increase member retention rate to a minimum of 90% on an annual basis.
- Design action steps to communicate with prior members to get them to consider re-activating their membership.
ISPA welcomes new members who are interested in and excited about membership development.
- Members can only serve on one committee or task force at a time.
Dennis Gano CAE
Phone: (224) 333-1622
Vice - Chair:
G. Michael Verden
The Lake Forest Group