Awards/Honors Gala Advertising Rates and Opportunities
WHY ADVERTISE WITH US?
Who represents the private security industry in Illinois? The Illinois Security Professionals Association® (I.S.P.A.).
Advertising with I.S.P.A. puts your brand in front of security professionals in the State of Illinois who are actively engaged in the private security industry. Our members trust I.S.P.A. as a resource for delivering an excellent value proposition and finding programs and products that will enhance their professional lives. Become seen and heard! Let us help amplify your brand. After all, we are the "Voice for Private Security" in the State of Illinois.
- Build your name to a targeted audience through advertising with a trusted association, via web resources and at a wide range of industry events.
- Every print advertiser receives extra exposure via the online versions of all event program books and promotion through our electronic marketing and social media outlets.
- Inform private security professionals about your products and/or services that will help them excel in their profession.
Awards/Honors gala Advertising Rates
Two Page Ad - $1750 (Limited Number Available)
Full Page Ad - $900 (Limited Number Available)
Half Page Ad - $500 (As space permits)
All ads must be received no later than November 5 to be included in the program book. NO EXTENSIONS!
Ads are placed at the discretion of ISPA and space is limited.
Please include contact information for the person who will provide required electronic documents.
Artwork - Ad (if appropriate)/company logo in EPS color vector files, or high resolution JPG/PNG saved at 300 dpi.
Ad specs - (High resolution PDF, all placed images at least 300 dpi, and convert fonts to outline):
- Two page (full bleed) - 17" wide x 5.5" tall (+ add .125" bleed)
- Full page (full bleed) - 8.5" w x 5.5" h (+.125" bleed)
- Half page (no bleed) - 3.875" w x 5.0" h (.25" white border) please add your own border to the ad.
Advertising and artwork related questions? Please contact Dennis Gano: firstname.lastname@example.org or 224-333-1622.