Illinois Security Professionals Association
Empowering the future "Voice of Security" for Illinois
The goal of the Illinois Security Professionals Association® Mentor Program is to invest in the longevity of
ISPA by fostering professional relationships between up-and-coming professionals and industry veterans.
|Why apply for the Mentor Program?
- Receive unparalleled one-on-one mentorship from
an industry veteran.
- Push your career to the next level by cultivating
- First year of annual membership dues and all meeting/events costs covered
- Develop and strengthen contacts to help you
advance in your career
- ISPA is the premier organization in Illinois
- 5 years of less in the security industry
- Unless 2 years if less have been in
a supervisory/managerial role
- Transitioned from law enforcement or military
- Must be able to commit to attending at least 75%
of ISPA meetings
To apply as a mentee, click the button below.:
- Develop the next generation of security
- Mentoring is a mutually beneficial relationship where you will be able to:
- Cultivate your leadership skills
- Improve your listening and interpersonal skills
- Learn from your mentee
- Build confidence by reinforcing knowledge
and learning new skills
- Minimum of ten (10) years if security experience
- Minimum three (3) years membership in ISPA
- Must be willing to commit to:
- Guide your mentee through the nuances of networking
- Attending at least 75% of ISPA meetings with mentee
- Invest time into your mentee for career mentorship
- i.e.: coffee, lunch, etc.
To apply to become a mentor, click button below.