Member Value Proposition
The Illinois Security Professionals Association has a strong Member Value Proposition defining the "Core Member Values" received by the members' of the association. Here are the defining core values of membership in ISPA:
- Advocate for initiatives that benefit the private security industry in the State of Illinois.
- Develop and strengthen contacts to help you advance in your career.|
- Network with peers to solve problems, discuss issues, or capitalize on opportunities.
- Professional Education and Development
- Awards and recognition for exceptional achievement or valor.